CAIA® is the globally recognized credential for professionals managing, analyzing, distributing, or regulating alternative investments.
Earn Your CAIA® Charter
Here is the list of requirements you need to meet:
Pass Level I and Level II of the CAIA exam
Meet one of the two requirement 1) Obtain a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, with a minimum of one year of professional experience
2) Have a minimum of four years of professional experience *Professional experience is defined as full-time employment in a professional capacity with the regulatory, banking, financial, or related fields
Agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the CAIA Association® Member Agreement
Provide two professional references
Establish and maintain membership in CAIA Association
Why Morgan Partnered With Kaplan Schweser
The global leader and most trusted exam prep for financial designations
A 75+ years of history:
Solid experience helping hundreds of thousands of students achieve their goals
Designed for success:
The most effective, comprehensive study packages in the industry
95% of Schweser CAIA students would confidently recommend it
Safeguarding Your Success:
Fall back on PassProtection™, which guarantees you’ll pass, or we’ll cover the costs of your study package next time around
Partnership with Kaplan Schweser
we offer study materials specifically designed by charterholder experts to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your review program.
To earn the CPA credential, you need to pass all four sections of the Uniform CPA Examination. Find out more about each exam section and its key topics.
• Level I is divided into 2 sections with 100 multiple-choice questions in each section. Candidates are given 4 hours to complete the exam with an optional 30-minute break between each section.
• Level II is composed of 100 multiple-choice questions and three sets of constructed-response (essay-type) questions. Candidates are given 2 hours to complete the multiple-choice question section and 2 hours to complete the constructed-response section.
• Level I March Exam:
February 22—March 5, 2021
• Level II March Exam:
March 8—19, 2021
• The Level I curriculum includes:
1. Professional standards and ethics
2. Hedge funds
3. Introduction to alternative investments
4. Private equity
5. Real assets
6. Structured products
• The Level II curriculum includes:
4. Methods for alternative investing
6. Accessing alternative investments
7. Institutional asset owners and investment policies
8. Due diligence and selecting managers
9. Risk and risk management
10. Volatility and complex strategies
All Study Formats Are Available
Start your CAIA® charter prep journey with training courses and resources designed by experts to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your studies.
Discover available study formats and packages!
Live In-Person Classes
Your ultimate real-life classroom experience, combining benefits of instructor-led classes with interactive feedback, the Morgan Promise and support all the way.
Live Online Courses
Designed for busy professionals in mind, this format is ideal if you cannot attend classes but need the structured schedule and support that a live class provides.
Prepare at your own pace and convenience with our industry-leading tools and resources.
I'm delighted to have officially passed all four parts of the CPA exam! I cannot thank Morgan International enough for their help during my preparation. The course made me feel confident & ready for each exam part. I also want to thank Morgan for always taking time to answer my questions promptly and consistently. I have successfully scored - AUD: 92, FAR: 80, BEC: 81, REG: 83.
I was elated to learn that I had passed all 4 parts of the CPA exam from the first attempt. The key factors that led to my success are hard work, persistence and a staunch determination to keep going. I also extend my thanks to the instructors at Morgan International for their continuous guidance and follow-up throughout my study journey.
Juggling study and a full-time job was not a walk in the park, however having the Becker CPA Review material in addition to the live class instruction at Morgan International were paramount to my exam preparation. The Becker CPA Review course is formulated in an articulate way that allowed me to be well prepared for the exams. I can honestly say, it made all the difference studying with Becker! I passed with the following scores - AUD: 80, FAR: 83, BEC: 77, REG: 80